- Churches will remain closed for in-person worship. Bishop Jane has made the decision that church closures are being extended due to the increasing numbers of COVID. More information will be provided as we are updated. You can also go onto the diocesan website for more information: https://edmonton.anglican.ca
- Church services will continue online, Immanuel Wetaskiwin Facebook Live video, 10 am, broadcast from Rev. Hugh and Fiona's home: https://www.facebook.com/immanuelwetaskiwin/ Please note the services start at 10 am.
- Let's all look out for one another as we did with the first wave of COVID. If anyone has any concerns or needs, please call Rev. Hugh or any one of the church corporation members:
- Rev. Hugh: 780-312-9974 (cell)
- Carol Blair, Rector's Warden: 780-231-5873 (cell)
- Shirley Fordice, People's Warden: 780-361-9719 (cell)
Please call anyone in our parish family to connect and stay connected with each other.