- Our church will remain closed for in-person worship at this time.
You will need to complete a COVID-19 self-assessment before attending church. Here is the link to the online assessment tool: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/Assessment.aspx
These are the questions that are asked on the assessment. If you answer YES to any of the questions or if you are feeling unwell, please do not come to church as we are working to keep everyone safe during this unprecedented time.
- Are you experiencing any of the following: severe difficulty breathing (e.g., struggling for each breath, speaking in single words), severe chest pain, having a very hard time waking up, feeling confused, lost consciousness?
- Are you experiencing any of the following: shortness of breath at rest, inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing, chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of your current respiratory illness?
- Do you have any of the following: fever, new onset of cough or worsening of chronic cough, new or worsening shortness of breath, new or worsening difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose?
- Do you have any of the following: chills, painful swallowing, stuffy nose, headache, muscle or joint ache, feeling unwell, fatigue or severe exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell or taste, conjunctivitis (pink eye)?
- In the past 14 days, did you return from travel outside of Canada, or did you have close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
Thank you for completing the self-assessment each time before attending church.